Paul Holwerda, Professional Sales Coach and Mentor
For more than 30 years, Paul has been involved in professional selling. He works to help organizations and individuals with training and coaching in both the strategic and tactical side of selling. His strong sales coaching ability stems from the experience that he received as a young sales representative, as a sales manager, and as an owner in a subsequent business startup.
Paul’s passion has always been selling. He has a wealth of knowledge that he graciously shares to help others attain sales success. Below are his areas of focus:
• Training and coaching in both the strategic and tactical side of selling
• Providing a variety of sales workshops and seminars to develop new sales skills and processes
• Developing new strategies to keep the sales force engaged in new customer development
• Providing training in goal setting, needs assessment, competitive advantages, and closing techniques
• Developing and strengthening inside and outside sales teams with professional selling skill
• Coaching and mentoring struggling sales team members who need personal, one-on-one attention
• Training and coaching existing and new incoming sales managers
• Providing coaching to executive management in compensation and reward programs
• Helping businesses create winning strategies in the complex sales hiring process
As the founder of Positive Performance Sales Coaching, Paul uses a proven process for his consulting work. Paul graduated from Grand Valley State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, prior to joining the workforce.